Say hello to UnitedHealthcare At Home
For eligible members, we build a care team that’s just for you. As part of your care team, you’ll have a person called a care navigator who will be your go-to contact to help you coordinate your care needs — from scheduling appointments to finding local resources and more.
Connect with just one person for all kinds of help.
When you join UnitedHealthcare At Home, your care navigator offers you with a wide variety of support, such as:
- Finding community resources such as food banks and utility assistance
- Follow-up support in case you are hospitalized
- Scheduling transportation services
- A yearly in-home health visit
- 24/7 support over-the-phone
- And more
See how it works.
UnitedHealthcare At Home helps make at home care simple — and it all starts with an in-home visit.
You can earn a $50 Visa Reward Card.
When you complete your annual visit, UnitedHealthcare will send you a $50 Visa Reward Card as a “thank you” for taking charge of your health.*